- Keep up with homework. Check Power School for what is missing and get it in
- ASK FOR HELP!! I want your hands up at least once per period in math and 1-2 times a week in science. The squeaky wheel gets the grease so make sure to make sure you are heard
- Make sure to be prepared for tests. Dates are posted in advance HERE or on the whiteboard. Foldables for math and review books for science must be well done to help you do your best. Make it a priority
- Make sure your lab work and projects are handed in and completed. They are worth a lot
- Use your agendas (paper or digital) daily for homework and to schedule study times for tests and quizzes
- Keep organized. A storage binder at home for each subject and all of your units as you finish them and one binder at school with the current items. Lockers should not have papers floating around in them.
- Come for help!! Day 4 is mathletics lunch but I am also free at lunch to give extra help. Sometimes during gym I am also free for some one-on-one attention. Make use of it.
Thank you so much!